Monday, August 17, 2015

New beginnings

Hermana Salas and I

This week has been both a huge growing experience and a trial. If there is something that I´ve learned in the mission, it is that the Lord allows us to pass through challenges in order to help us grow, but He NEVER leaves us alone. There are always growing pains that accompany learning, yet a huge inner peace as I rely on the Lord whole heartedly. I find comfort in Jeremiah 29:12-13:

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and will hearken unto you.

 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

There isnt much time to keep writing, but know that I have a testimony of the gospel. I know that no matter what mistakes we have made, we can start over and start anew. The Savior of the world is on our side, and there is no other greater happiness than in being a witness of Him.

Hna Arroyo


No comments:

Post a Comment