Monday, October 20, 2014

BFFs, It`s a GIRL

Several things happened this week that I want to mention. 

Firstly, our trio went crazy with getting all of our citas in and running errands for Hermana Thompson who ended her mission yesterday. Six weeks goes by so fast, and it lasted for a second in this last change. We were so blessed to be together, to love our investigators and less actives, and to learn from one another. The mission is so great!

Hermana Thompson worked hard until the very end, and she was able to see Waldo and his family come to Church this last Sunday, which made us want to cry. Hermana Agustina, a recently reactivated sister also brought her nonmember husband! Needless to say, two miracles happened, and I cant explain the joy that we felt.

 There is no other place that I would rather be than here in Peru, teaching others about the Savior, that He lives, and seeing them take steps toward Him. Seeing Hermana Thompson ``die`` has really made me realize how short of time we have as missionaries, and I want to live it up!

Today we also receive word about cambios. Hermana Chipunavi, who is now a sister leader in Cusco, called me this morning to tell me it herself before I had a chance to read the email. I will be training a new missionary these next two changes, and I am so nervous! Heavenly Father obviously knows what He is doing, and will allow me to start over from square one all over again. :D 

This is all for now, take care!

Hna Arroyo


No comments:

Post a Comment